The first thing that comes into existence is the mind. And the last thing that exit is the mind too. Without developing the mind, I am living a life of futility, no matter how much material wealth are gained.
- Essence Quickie 12: What is true to me is a lie.
- Essence Quickie 3: When I am seeing exactly what I have seen before I am not seeing it at all.
- Essence Quickie 13: Impermanent Nature is all it is.
- Essence Quickie 10: There is just one, alone the world is experienced.
- Essence Quickie 11: Without self-inquiry, I am as dead.
- Essence Quickie 2: There are no answers except understanding.
- Essence Quickie 9: My ability to control is but a perception
- Essence Quickie 7: The world of which I created I can uncreate.
- Essence Quickie 5: The world, a real time movie.
- Essence Quickie: To Lose Myself is to Find Myself
- Essence Quickie 6: Only ideas meet ideas and compromise on the somewhat similar qualities or so they think and bundle with each other thinking or convincing that it’s the same idea to later result in conflict. – Geraldine Kok
- Essence Quickie 1: The world will never have peace until those who live in the world have inner peace.
- Genuine & Imitation Stuff in the Mind
- A Near to Impossible Guiltless Mind
- Mind in the Body or Body in the Mind?
- If Mind not Spoken About