© Hor Tuck Loon and www.illusiontoreality.com [2008 and forward]. I would appreciate notice by written permission of any use of materials (except for books’ extracts, quotable sources, youtubes, images) found in this blog. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the blogger and www.illusiontoreality.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
This blog is about the mind story – my intimate relationship with the mind. And the stories evolve around my own spiritual growth which includes my own shortcomings, observations and understanding.
Interestingly it was recognizing arrogance that propels me to look at spirituality from a different light, beginning from the Buddha’s teaching to other faith, seeing profound similarities in them. Arrogance swings me from one end of polarity to the other end, humility. And again, only in recognizing both ends was I able to come to my own balance state, the middle path. Both ends have extreme interpretations of good and bad whereas the centre has its understanding of both. The recognition I am talking about is wisdom in working, found in each and everyone of us, when we allow.
And my journey is still evolving and refining, bringing myself back again and again, consistently, allowing wisdom to unfold in me, from extremity to the middle path of non-judgment and non-violence, seeing the world as my own creation and definition.
May you find yourself in these readings and come into your inner peace and freedom.
- - - -
Quantum physics defies what Newtonian physics is all about. At the molecular level, the entire game changes. In fact it is totally in opposition to what is.
The same goes with the mind. The world I perceived outwardly is not exactly what I thought it is - a different set of rules reign within.
Beyond the falseness
Truth beckons me.
1. Your Immortal Reality, Garry Renard
2. Disappearance of the Universe, Gary Renard
3. Power of Now, Eckhart Tolle
4. The New Earth , Eckhart Tolle
5. Broken Open, Elizabeth Lesser
6. A Thousand Names for Joy, Byron Katie
7. Zen and the Kingdom of Heaven
8. The 12 Steps of Forgiveness, Paul Ferrini
9. The Silence of the Heart, Paul Ferrini
10. The Silent Road, Wellesley Tudor Pole
11. Beyond the Himalayan, M. MacDonald Bayne
12. The Last Barrier
13. Closing the Circle
14. Notes to Myself, Hugh Prather
15. Bearing Witness, Bernie Glassman